Exhibition Project: 2015 Italy China-Italy International Design Week
Exhibition Theme: The Evolving Silk Road
Exhibition Time: January 13 –January 18, 2015
Curatorial Group: Italian party:
Chief Curator:Sha Feng
Co-curators: Lu Jiayi, Guo Jia, Liu Xiao, Xie Zhixiang
Co-curators: Zhang Tong,Yang Bo, Zhang Yulian, Zhan Guodong, Wu Zhonghao,Feng Zhongqiang
Academic Advisory Group:
Leonardo Sonnoli (AGI Italian Region Chairman, Association Honorary Advisor)
Finn Nygaard (Denmark AGI member, Association Honorary Advisor)
Fons Hikmann (Germany AGI member, Association Honorary Advisor)
Sabina Oberholzer & Renato Tagli (Switzerland AGI) & Renato Tagli (Swiss designer, Association Honorary Advisor)
Peter Bankov (Russian designer, Association Honorary Advisor)
Organizer: Associazione di Design Cinese e Italiano in Italia
Special Supporting Organizations: Florence Municipal Government
Supporting Organizations: Italy OMFRHIDA Association / Italy Florence friendship Association / Visual Strategic Alliance / China Design Brand Center / China Design Salon / Nanjing Graphic Designer Alliance /Istituto Superiore Per Le Industrie/Guangzhou Graphic Designer Alliance
Florence Laba Academy of Fine Arts / Istituto Superiore Per Le Industrie / Istituto Europeo di Design / 869 Dalian Institute of Design / Art Institute of Anhui University of Engineering,Institute of Graphic Design
Florence Academy of Fine Arts / University of Florence
《TOSCANA》/ 《BranD》 / 《Design360°》/ 《LA NAZIONE》 / 《Europe Qiaobao》/ 《Chinatown》/ 《Design • China》/ www.333cn.com / Vision China / Vision Union / Design Online. China / Shejiqingnian / Ddfchina / Xiusheji / CCII-798 International Design Museum china-designer / Desgin Xiu / BILLWANG Industrial Design /arting365.com
1. Intentionally invite designers, institutions and design agencies from around the world.
2. Collect 50 works in public.
3. Individuals or groups are unlimited. Groups that participates in the competition is limited to a maximum of five people, of which one person signs up as a representative.
4. Works submitted to the competition must be original works by the author.
Registration way: Submit the registration by e-mail. Participants please click http://www.333cn.com/images/ad/ENTRY FORM+LABLE.rar to download the application form and the lable,
fill in the registration information in accordance with the provisions, and then send the list to the Organizing Committee Secretariat official email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organizing Committee Secretariat will reply the applicants by e-mail to confirm competition qualification. The applicants need to send the works or materials by post or e-mail to the specified address before the deadline of December 31.
Applicants can either send the exhibition works to the organizer by post or e-mail. If by e-mail, the works will be printed by the organizer but the printing fees paid for by the applicants; one poster for 150 yuan, two posters for 250 yuan, and three posters for 300 yuan. Each series of works are limited to three pieces of artwork at most.
Note - Substitute printing categories:
1. Only limited to posters, visual image renderings, product renderings, clothing display renderings and so on.
2. While submitting the exhibition works, the applicants need to fill in the works information form issued by the organizer and abide by the "intellectual property description". Once the registration procedure is completed, the organizer will send a "successful registration notice" to the applicant’s e-mail.
3. If the materials and artworks need to be returned, the applicants should pay the postal fee.
Brand Visual Category
1. Poster category (including all kinds of posters, commercial posters, public posters, cultural posters, etc.)
2. Brand category (including logo, mascot, VI systems, etc.)
3. Packaging category (including all kinds of packaging for applications, conceptual packaging, etc.)
4. Books category (including books, albums of painting, newspapers, periodicals, conceptual publications, etc.)
5. Font category (including creative fonts, standard fonts, etc.)
6. Miscellaneous (including illustration, webpage, marketing supplies, etc.)
1. Clothing brand product
2. Household product design: furniture, household goods, living facilities, intelligent housing system, etc.
3. Printing and packaging product design: business (food, gifts, products, etc.), printing and packaging, industrial product model
4. Printing and packaging, transportation printing and packaging, etc.
5. Other product designs
1 Grand Prix Award
1 Gold Award
2 Silver Awards
3 Bronze Awards
5 Jury's Choice Awards
1 Associazione di Design Cinese e Italiano in Italia Award
Several Masterpiece Awards
Introduction: 1. Grand Prix, Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards, as well as Jury's Choice Awards, Associazione di Design Cinese e Italiano in Italia Award are all awarded certificates of merit and trophies.
2. All awards are evaluated by review meeting according to the level of exhibition works (none) or (adjusted), and the jury has the right to modify the quota.
3. The organizer retains the right to adjust the number of awards of various types.
4. All prize winners will be published and shown on the website of professional design media.
The exhibition fee will be supported in the form of donations; the amount of donations received will be decided by the circumstances of the exhibition.
Sino-Italian Design Week - Evolving Silk Road six international jury members:
1. Finn Nygaard (Denmark AGI member,President of the Jury)
2. Sabina Oberholzer & Renato Tagli (Switzerland AGI) & Renato Tagli (Swiss designer)
3. Peter Bankov (Russian designer) 4. Marco Innocenti (Italian designer,Professor of IED)
The remaining two judges announced later
Works Submission Deadline:
December 31, 2014
Collected Works and Requirements:
All exhibition works must be packaged in the form of electronic documents and sent to the Organizing Committee e-mail: email@example.com
Electronic document technical requirements:
Graphic works format (graphic visual effects, products, interior design renderings, etc.): Maximum 70x100 cm, precision 300dpi)
Natural scale (models, three-dimensional objects, etc.): Maximum length of 50 x 50 cm.
File format: JPG of CMYK
File naming format: Country + city + name of the author + Works title + Works category
The invited authors need to provide an award-winning resumé for future publication of collections. Exhibition Venue: Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Florence
2015 Sino-Italian Design Week Organizing Committee
1. The participant’s works must be their own (or their groups) creative works. Any disputes over intellectual property or copyright of the works have nothing to do with the organizer.
2. All exhibition might not be returned. The organizer have the rights to print, publish (including electronic publishing) and promote all the works on display of this exhibition.
Attached the Introduction of Exhibition Venue
Palazzo Medici Riccardi
This Sino-Italian Design Week will be held in Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Florence, Italy. Palazzo Medici Riccardi is a palace designed and built by Michelozzo di Bartolomeo for the Medici family, that played a major role for the art scene during the Renaissance by rewarding and promoting various kinds of works. The whole palace was a great symbol of culture and was later given to the state and rebuilt as a museum, becoming an important place for Florence to host exhibitions and cultural exchanges.